1. Are you halaal/ Kosher?
We are Halaal friendly, we are not Kosher
2. Do you make custom cakes?
Yes we do
3. When should I place my order?
Large orders need 2 weeks notice, smaller orders 1 week. (Please note that we will start making your order once payment has been received!)
4. What if I have food allergies?
We cater for gluten and dairy intolerance folk.
If people are allergic to dairy we can remove them from some menu items.
5. Do you deliver?
Currently, we don’t deliver for individual orders but do enquire for large orders, we can arrange delivery to suit.
6. How do I pay?
We accept cash, snapscan & credit cards, except for American Express and Diners
7. Can I order food to be ready for a specific day of the week?
Yes of course, call the shop to arrange.
8. Where do I collect my order? Please collect from our store in Claremont at Corner Grove & Pearce Street, Claremont
021 671 1958
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 07:00 – 15:30
Sat: 08:30 – 13:30
If you have any other questions please fill in the form below.